COOLERS LEAD-1ST SHIFT
- Responsible for assisting management the operations of Coolers.
- Assist in creating a motivated team with hourly employees.
- Directly responsible for assisting management with the hourly employees in the Coolers.
- Ensure the productivity and safety of the employees.
- Ensure the safety of the product leaving the department.
- Actively take part in ensuring the accurate grading of carcasses and measuring the shrink percentages.
- Maintain a healthy relationship and communication with USDA and Management.
- Maintain accurate data, reports and information pertaining to Coolers department.
- Make critical decisions based on the data collected.
- Able to work 40+ hours a week.
- Past experience in the coolers.
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not mandatory