QA TECHNICIAN I
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Production experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- High School degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Monitor and evaluate quality levels of product, areas, and people.
- Ensure all company safety guidelines are being followed.
- Follow all food safety requirements.
- Work closely with management to achieve production objectives.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.