Brand Marketing Director
- Lead the omni-channel (ecommerce, in-store, home delivery) marketing plans ensuring that the Wild Fork brand pillars and product ideas are powerfully brought to life across all major brand touchpoints.
- Play an integral role in identifying big brand and product ideas to drive sales and customer acquisition across channels.
- Lead marketing performance analysis to identify what to stop/ start/ continue on a regular basis to drive continual improvement in marketing tactic performance.
- Oversee briefing in big seasonal brand, product, and promotional ideas to internal creative team and/or external agency partners.
- Develop evergreen Wild Fork brand messaging and content strategy that brings in new customers and drives repeat and loyalty with existing customers.
- Partner closely with the leaders of operations, customer analytics, ecommerce, product, and finance to develop optimal and executable go to market plan to deliver sales/customer acquisition goals.
- Work in concert with marketing team counterparts to ensure a consistent and holistic brand presence for Wild Fork across channels, products, and geographies.
- Garner alignment/approval of marketing plan by senior leadership including Wild Fork’s brand president.
- Serve as central leader/communications hub on marketing plan and calendar.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing; Master’s in business or marketing preferred.
- Experience / Background: Between 10-12 years business/marketing exp, with 8+ years of brand management experience preferably with consumer goods company working on culturally iconic brands.
- Must have managed a team.
- A familiarity and an appreciation for the commercial aspects of the business is required.
- Experience in (or strong demonstrated desire) a startup environment is critical. We are a fast-paced environment and often doing things for the first time drawing on our past experiences to inform decisions.
- Solid experience in strategy/brand development, including brand positioning and brand building activities.
- Strong leadership/management skills.
- Strong financial / business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding aptitude for time management.
- Thoroughness, creativity, interpersonal awareness, relationship management and influencing skills as well as proficiencies in problem solving, and the ability to multitask are requirements.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, design suite a plus.
- Travel Requirements: Approximately 20% travel to field locations and/or activations, experiential events, global travel, etc.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE