Production Safety Trainer Wild Fork Foods
Wild Fork Foods Production Safety Trainer
- Trains employees on Safety Procedures including, but limited to Lock Out Tag Out, Power Industrial Truck, Scissor Lift, Harness/Fall Protection, etc.
- Safety background desired.
- Track and document that team members are receiving required time in training yh=program. Give feedback to management team if not meeting requirements.
- Provide timely feedback to team members on progression through training.
- Spend time in plant verifying team members with hands-on training and comprehension.
- Continual development of training curriculum specific to plant needs
- Document and maintain training records
- Educate in orientation Safety Guidelines
- Goal oriented and possess root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to lead people toward achieving personal and plant results.
- Coordinates employee’s responsibilities and oversees the quality of equipment.
- Collaborate with maintenance and management with safety concerns
- Assist with work orders as necessary
- Provides Safety assistance throughout shift.
- Teach employees the policies and procedures of JBS
- Delegate’s training procedures as needed
- Tends to other duties as needed
- General knowledge of Production machinery (Pac Mac, Mondini, Multi-Vac, Tenderizer, Ishida, VS Bagger, Bizerbas)
- Create and maintain SOP for production machinery
- Be able to communicate verbally and in written form in English, bilingual Spanish-English preferred
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations.
- Keep updated records of all training given
- Review training documents
- Support all Safety training efforts
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
- Computer skills; Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs
- Ability to work in area where temperature ranges from 30F to 34F
- Ability to modify work schedule to meet training request.
Education Requirements (if applicable):
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior training experience, 1 -2 years preferred.
- OSHA 30 preferred