LIVE HAUL DRIVER - NIGHTS STARTING AT 28.46/HOUR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Operates Live Haul trucks safely and with a conscious effort to transport fragile loads
- Operates forklift loading trucks at contract growers in a safe & efficient manner
- Performs equipment inspections in accordance with company guidelines and equipment operating instructions to maintain compliance with CSA 2010. Reports all problems to the supervisor.
- Follows packers and stock yards guidelines for weighing live poultry.
- Follows truck tarping guidelines during periods of inclement weather.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES;
- Knowledge of driving and traffic rules
- Some mechanical skill
- Ability to lift up to 100 Pounds
- Ability to work under dusty adverse conditions
- Valid Class A drivers license is required
- Must possess a good driving record with a minimumof 3 years driving experience
- Must possess a valid class A license with 0 - 12 months experience.