WASTEWATER OPERATOR 3RD SHIFT
Position Title: Wastewater Operator-3rd Shift
Reports to: Wastewater Supervisor-Environmental Manager
Pay: Full-time, Salaried Non-Exempt (JBS is a completive equal opportunities employer. Salaries vary depending on education and experience).
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week: Full-Time, 40 to 50 Hours Per Week
Shift/Work Days: 3rd Shift Monday through Friday and some Saturdays.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job: A successful applicant must be able to multi-task in an industrial environment. Abilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of centrifuge.
- Operation of sludge screening equipment.
- Operation of Wastewater Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system and skimmers.
- Adjustment of treatment chemicals as required.
- Adjustment of steam valves.
- Basic preventative maintenance.
- Forklift operation.
- Understanding and operating touch screen controls.
- Perform equipment clean-in-place (CIP) procedures.
- Inspection and maintenance of Air Pollution Control System.
- The position requires participation and responsibility in all company safety and environmental management programs.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Experience / Qualifications:
Ability to multi-task.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to work in higher heat conditions.
Good Communication skills.
Attention to detail.