NATIONAL ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a National account sales manager who has the ability to facilitate communication with customers and build strong relationships that will achieve the company’s goals. We expect candidates to have good negotiation skills and the ability to analyze performance metrics.
The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the top 100 QSR accounts across the United States. The candidate will also be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales data for all accounts including key customers.
Potential remote hybrid flexibility for candidates located in the Atlanta area.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with sales team members, customer service representatives, FSQA team members, and all other departments you may become associated with while in this role.
- Network with customers to identify and address specific needs related to their account
- Accept ownership of sales objectives directly related to managed accounts
- Negotiate contracts, RFP process, business development and new item development
- Participate in select forums and necessary conferences where Pilgrim’s attendance is desired and / or required
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends
- Monitor sales targets for all accounts
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Suggest new ways to increase sales by staying current on internal and external developments
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or account manager
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting client requirements
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative/Accountable/Results Driven/ Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in both a remote setting & office setting
- Ability to travel domestically up to 35%
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $65,000 - $75,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.