PROCESS AUDITOR_CONDEMN TRACKER A SHIFT
Position at JBS Greeley Beef
Responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Log into the computer on a daily basis before cattle get to work station to verify that the kill drives were already established
- Using the lineup provided by pens, team member must place Track condemned product off the gut table by lot
- Be able to identify Different type of condemn reasons.
- Be able to identify Heifers and steers
- Must be able to catch mistakes and balance on work station though out the entire day.
- Daily work tasks are fairly structured.
Must be able to rotate from scale to scale in the slaughter department.
A good knowledge of computer experience is required.
Physical demands of this job are minimal, but daily tasks may cause stress.
Hazards faced include chemicals, hooks and sharp objects.
Work area is rather noisy with many slippery floors.
Temperature in work area is very hot on a consistent basis.
Employee will typically work 40-45 hours per week with overtime pay beginning paid out over 40 hours. Days worked will typically be M-F with some Saturday work if necessary.
People and management skills.
10 Key Pad knowledge.
Bilingual important, but not mandatory as long as translators are nearby.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time off: sick leave, vacation and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after the 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $31,100 - $38,900
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan; the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control ACT requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.