CUT SUPERINTENDENT- 1ST SHIFT
DATE:April 22, 2019
- Extensive knowledge of products.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bi-lingual helpful but not required.
- Extensive knowledge and technical skill in a variety of production jobs.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in processing plant industry.
- Ability to oversee entire cut floor production.
- Direct supervisors with respect to production volume, quality, cost and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
- Train and develop supervisors to provide management depth and develop team work to attain department objectives.
- Review daily production schedule to plan work and personnel assignments.
- Monitor and confirm that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained and sanitized.
- Maintain good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP