CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
Planterra Foods is fully funded Plant-Based Protein start-up in Boulder County, CO. It’s an investment by the JBS Company, the world’s largest protein producer and the second largest food company in the world.
Planterra Foods is growing our team and is looking for talented and driven professionals to be based in our new office in Lafayette, CO who will help build the best plant based protein company in the world.
This Customer Service Specialist will process daily customer orders, and will coordinate order processing with production, warehouse, transportation, sales and the customer. They will ensure that each order is delivered on time, in full and invoiced correctly. They will also be the liaison for our customers and support other internal teams.
- Order entry
- Liaison between Customers and Sales
- Sending customers weekly updates and Verify customer requested price matches system price
- Act as the daily point of contact with customers via telephone and email
- Handle daily customer issues/complaints such as transportation issues, product questions, invoice adjustments, credit, and billing questions
- Confirm order acknowledgement in a timely manner
- Maintain a weekly order/shipping schedule per customer
- Report customer feedback and all customer complaints to management
- Become familiar with customer needs
- Enter credits/deductions/complaints
- Misc reports for the Sales Team
- On-call weekend/holiday duty rotation if needed
- Outstanding customer service skills and prior experience required
- Professional telephone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks
- General working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Efficient in 10 key required