INTERNATIONAL SALES COORDINATOR - PORK
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking an International Sales Coordinator to join our Pork team! This position is responsible for direct professional communication with our customers, managing the product shipping schedules to meet the contracted negotiations between customer and JBS. Ability to back up the sales person in their absence.
- Coordinate all orders and management of orders
- Sales order entry
- Order processing; coordination of orders from the sales side to the logistics side
- Responsible for order accuracy before order is processed
- General communication and coordination of orders/events
- Load tying orders for delivery
- Communicate need for credit for us coming orders and following up on payment
- Freezer scheduling and communications
- Rail car scheduling and communications
- Customer relationship management; first point of contact for customers.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Meat Science, Marketing, Economics, or Animal Science preferred
- Previous experience with Data Entry, Customer Service, and International experience required
- Computer skills; including proficiency with work processing and spreadsheet programs
- Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Cisco Meeting place and SharePoint.
- Detail oriented; accuracy
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- International experience/Bilingual beneficial
- Good organizational skills
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $45,000 - $52,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.