POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT – PRODUCT MANAGER
DATE: July 19, 2021
POSITION: Product Manager
SALARY CLASS: Salaried
- Monitor all plant operations; encourage and confirm correct procedures are being followed to maximize value and increase productivity.
- Audit products manually and receive audits to verify proper procedures and efficiency.
- Test new products and packaging for cost effectiveness, efficiency and value.
- Communicate in person or by phone with customers to increase satisfaction and knowledge of available products.
- Examine previous day’s yields for variances and problems; determine reasons for variances; develop solutions/new procedures and implement as needed.
- Arrange to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained.
- Attend and schedule meetings.
- Perform various other duties as needed.
- Extensive knowledge and technical skill in a variety of production jobs
- Able to work 40+ hours per week in office and production setting
- Previous management experience in Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer knowledge
- Ability to handle conflict; interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods
Education Requirements (if applicable)
- Associates degree (or higher) in related field
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers or on indeed.com.
Come see HR for help on how to apply.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: until filled