Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Manager of Case Ready Analytics for Pilgrim’s that reports to our corporate office in Greeley, Colorado.
- Manage sales budget process and implementation
- Implement and manage detailed plant scheduling model
- Calculates, tracks and communicates KPI’s
- Manage process to assess end to end supply chain costs and value drivers to strategically price and grow business
- Manage customer pricing strategies and provide feedback on variances and profitability
- Manage customer pricing updates and model accuracy
- Provide variance analysis against standards for plant performance evaluation in conjunction with controllers
- Provide analysis around business development opportunities and profitability optimization
- Manage cost optimization assessments and recommended improvements
- Work closely with business managers to provide necessary optimization of the end to end supply chain
- Develops and runs reports and analysis related to sales and operations
- Responsible for not only compiling data, but also identifying opportunities, quantifying opportunities, and recommending improvements
- Communicate findings in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner
- Continuous implementation of process improvement as it relates to data analysis and value collection
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on a proactive basis in a high-paced deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be focused, detailed oriented and have ability to multi task (numbers oriented).
- Comfortable communicating with senior level managers
- Ability to influence decision-making across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to build and maintain good internal relationships at all levels within the organization
- Must be resilient and flexible
- Must be self-starting, capable of recognizing a need and taking initiative to meet it
- Proficient in VBA and SQL
- Knowledge of sales and accounting
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong data entry skill with attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Statistical skills (basic level)
- Prior protein (especially poultry) experience
- Willing to travel 20% of the time
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $58,000 – $76,000
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.