MAINTENANCE HOURLY 2ND
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
- This position ensures all aspects of the maintenance mechanic functions are performed in a safety and acceptable method.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures on all equipment that is assigned by the maintenance supervisors/lead hand.
- Assist other areas of the plant when major problems occur
- Completes all assigned tasks scheduled and unscheduled work as directed by supervisor
- Assist in the day to day operations of the maintenance department. Includes but is not limited to the assistance of all maintenance areas of the plant, insuring that all assigned areas of the maintenance department areas are being monitored and documented as required by safety, food safety, company policy, & procedures