HR COORDINATOR - HIRING AND RECRUITING
HR COORDINATOR-HIRING AND RECRUITING
Human Resources Souderton, Pennsylvania
Position in Souderton
The HR Recruiter is responsible for providing HR support services to all team members. This person will efficiently and effectively fill open positions in hourly plant staffing through the recruiting processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruiting and hiring candidates to fulfill positions based on labor reports, staffing needs, and operations communication.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Assisting pre hires in filling out their paperwork
- Responsible to enter and to disposition all the applicants applications into Jobvite
- Tracking the hourly requisitions in Jobvite
- Conducting Interviews for all openings for production positions
- Maintaining and distributing, as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communications.
- Screening applications and Scheduling interviews
- Responsible to make new hires personnel files and to file them
- Pulling Employees term files including I-9 and Backgrounds checks, and filling them in the correct logs
- Complying with related federal and state regulations and laws, and company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Typically requires a high school diploma, some college is preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of recruiting/hiring experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) required; SAP experience preferred.