SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for JBS that reports to the Fed Beef Department.
The Fed Beef team at JBS is seeking a senior business analyst who is passionate about unlocking the value of our data to provide data insights that inform and influence our product and business decisions. By supporting and leveraging the latest tools and techniques, you will empower our business through the use of data, enhance decision making and allow for insight driven collaboration.
- Leverage understanding of business processes and problems to develop and implement tools for business to overcome these problems and to improve processes in procurement, sales, marketing, operations, claims, expense, etc.
- Gather, maintain, develop and implement business and market information models, routines and reports.
- Create timely ad-hoc reports on an as needed basis in addition to servicing continuous requests from the business.
- Work with different business organizations across the company to understand their needs and help identify new opportunities.
- Mentor, coach, train and manage fellow data.
- Bachelors or Master’s in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, Agribusiness, Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business analytics with strong knowledge in SAP Business Objects, Qlik Data Model scripting and Qlik Application design (both Qlikview and Qlik Sense).
- Experience in Automation Anywhere is a big plus.
- Knowledge in Python or R is desirable.
- Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience with agile or other rapid development methods.