Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for filtration and chemical processing an average of 1.7 million gallons of water per day.
- Responsible for water treatment, influent/effluent charges, surcharge regulations, sludge moisture, regulatory sampling, permitting, ground water usage, vacuum systems, meat, feather, bone and sludge offal issues.
- Manages projects as assigned.
- Maintains all CERs from an evaluation, cost justification and development standpoint. This includes all Plant Capital Expenditures. Strive to close out CERS on a timely basis.
- Monitors for environmental compliance, reporting and permitting to include TierII, Form R, boiler, air permits, wastewater reporting, storm water permit, etc.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience to successfully perform the duties of this job.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: MUST HAVE RETA CERTIFICATION AT HIRE.