PRODUCTION SCHEDULER III
Production Scheduler III
We are looking for a JBS is searching for a Production Scheduler III for the Tolleson Case Ready Grinds plant. This role will be based at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Create production schedules for ground beef produced at specified facility
- Provide product availability to sales for grind processes
- Manage Raw Materials to adhere to BCF(Best Cost Formulation) in order to minimize raw material cost
- Manage all aspects of Frozen Imported Trim to include in ground beef to optimize profitability
- Manage product age rotation with plant personnel to eliminate dated product related issues/costs
- Drive P&L awareness and profitability performance in specified Ground Beef operation. Includes efficiencies, material usage, lean point measures
- Work hand in hand with plant production leaders to coordinate PPH targets and actuals that feed production schedules and availability reporting
- Work closely with plant Scheduling Managers for primal availability, cattle mix and changes in head count
- Manage substitutions on customer orders and keep sales force informed of all changes in order contents or status
- Ensure order prints and schedules are printed/released to plant accurately and timely daily
- Meet KPI’s for Order Fill, Make Sheet Accuracy, On Time Departure and On Time Delivery for all orders
- Maintain data within Order Management System and spreadsheet formulas that drive constraints, capacities and accurate forecasts
- Occasional travel to facilities to better understand the business and issues that they face
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or related field preferred
- Experience in Scheduling and Demand Planning, Production, and/or Analytics Preferred
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- In depth knowledge of Production and Inventory Control Processes
- Strong communication, computer and decision-making skills
- Preferred experience in Trim and Ground Beef Operations
- Detail oriented, team player, leadership skills and strong multi-tasking skills
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $68,000 - $75,000
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity