HELPDESK AGENT- FULL TIME
We are looking for a Full Time Helpdesk Agent for JBS IT Department that is based at our Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
- Troubleshoot & resolve all technical issues involving desktop hardware and/or software in a competent and professional manner, including wireless hand held devices.
- If the Help Desk Analyst cannot resolve the problem, they must identify and contact the correct technical person and/or facilitate communication with the customer.
- Create trouble tickets and own the problem through closure
- Provide clear and truthful guidance to customers in how to successfully adopt and implement technological solutions into their environment
- Remote desktop Support
- Assist users with VPN access
- Maintain documentation and training material for supported services
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Provides hands on help to other IT groups
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or BS in Computer Information Systems or similar field preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills; Ability to Multitask
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $19.00-$24.00 per hour; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible for a retention bonus;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity