DIRECTOR OF FOODSERVICE SALES
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are seeking a Director of Sales to join our Pilgrim’s Foodservice sales team.
This will be a remote position, ideally located in the Northeastern Region.
- Manage Contract Negotiations, RFP process, Business Development, New Item Development, Top to Top Meetings with foodservice distribution customers.
- Develop and retain ongoing relationships at FFS with Corporate Category Managers, Regional COP Managers, FSQA team, and Replenishment Coordinator.
- Regular collaboration with operations to review and update strategies and initiatives.
- Accept ownership of Sales Objectives and all facets of our business that impact sales growth and MDF management.
- Work in Tandem with Pilgrims Corp office to develop and be responsible for margin realization.
- Develop and execute strategy to increase all brands sales volume with attention to required margin.
- Participate in select FFS promotion events Forums, and necessary conferences where Pilgrim’s attendance is desired and / or required.
- Provide understanding of market changes and industry changes that will affect Pilgrim’s performance and growth.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or related experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Foodservice sales.
- Ability to represent Pilgrims and Sell our brand and corporate mission
- Basic computer skills-Microsoft Office
- Collaborative/Accountable/Results driven/ Detail Oriented
- Analytical and process oriented
- Must be willing to travel 50%
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity