ELEVATOR UTILITY OPERATOR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Load/unload grain trucks daily..
- Serves as a backup for receiving operator at the Feed Mill one day a week or as needed..
- Arrange grain contracts with farmers dealing with prices, delivery periods and drying discounts..
- Cleaning dryers, bins, tunnels and maintaining housekeeping of the elevator and grounds..
- Delivers Shavings or Feed as necessary.
- Light maintenance of elevator equipment and grounds..
- Serves as back up for ingredient purchasing.
- Good communication skills
- CDL preferred but will to train the right person
- Some computer skills
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment
- Comfortable climbing high structures