CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR B SHIFT
Train employees to be productive in their new positions.
- Take new employees through orientations
- Keep employee paperwork on all new hires
- Assist HR department as needed
- Flexible hours to be able to cover either shift as needed
- Must feel confident and comfortable in front of a large audience.
- coordinate and facilitate orientation using alchemy system
- Burmese preferred not required
Perform training courses in the following areas:
- Food Safety
- Foreign Objects
- Culture diversity
- Knife sharpening
- Health services
Issue PPE to New Hires.
Perform annual retraining on all production employees
Job performance is measured by the Training Manager on such criteria as quality of training and communication ability with employees.
Attend and give input at weekly group trainers meetings