This person will work with breeder servicemen, supervise and monitor hatchery production, egg pickup, inventory and egg breakout at the lowest cost. Will be responsible for but is not limited to:
- Maintain accurate records and be able to direct the workforce.
- Hire and train personnel.
- Monitor safety rules and regulations.
- Set schedule.
- Observe all Bio-Security programs.
- Oversee and monitor a safe working environment.
- Oversee the production of healthy baby chicks for broiler grown out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years experience in a processing or manufacturing environment.
- Must have knowledge of hatchery of baby chicks.
- Previous supervisory experience a must.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to recognize and advise when unsafe conditions are observed.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Education: Degree preferred