VEHICLE MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Be able to lift up to 70lbs
- Order parts through requisitions and work orders in SAP.
- Perform weekly inventory counts.
- Check in and verify all deliveries.
- Receive invoices in SAP.
- Speak with vendors about orders and parts on a daily basis
- Set up employees in Fuel Master
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be able to drive the company truck when needed.
- Good math skills.
- Experience in Excel and Word is a plus.
- Trust and confidentiality is a must.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
- Good attendance and dependability a must.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Initiative with strong teamwork and communications skills.
- Basic SAP experience a plus.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our hourly production team! Positions start at $14 hour and we are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.