CLAIMS AND DEDUCTIONS SUPERVISOR
Claims and Deductions Supervisor
We are looking for a JBS Claims and Deductions Supervisor that supports all phases of claims and deductions functions, including daily reports and workflow within our Pork team. This position is based out of our Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
- Support all phases of claims and deduction functions, including daily reports and workflow.
- Assist in developing department goals and objectives; assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Manage claims and deduction functions and assist staff when needed
- Assist in developing and implementing the department’s work plan; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures
- Maintain, create and review reports in excel
- Other duties as assigned Flexibility with hours and days worked is required.
- Systems Used: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, AS400, Red Prairie, SAP, Order Management and a 10-key calculator are used on a daily basis. General computer knowledge, effective communication skills, & the ability to multi-task are required; a good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and a 10-key calculator is a plus.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum of 2 years claims or deductions experience, or 5 years professional experience.
- Microsoft Office proficient; Microsoft Excel knowledge mandatory
- Leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Attention to detail
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $51,700 - $61,700;
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity