JBS is searching for a Collections Supervisor to join our team at the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Manage a team of collectors, mentoring, training and developing professionals for future opportunities;
- Responsible for daily management of the open AR of several companies under their team’s management;
- Responsible for keeping the past due and default risk lower by controlling the payment flow;
- Reporting and trend analysis to identify DSO improvement opportunities;
- Assist with the collection of audit and bankruptcy documentation;
- Mentor and assist collection representatives with difficult accounts;
- Travel to customer sites may be required on a limited basis;
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts, including telephone collection and problem resolutions;
- Develop and implement process improvement and DSO reduction strategies;
- Limited night/weekend availability may be required for projects or credit release coverage;
- Meet with various levels of financial and sales management to discuss and present accounts;
- Prepare documentation to keep the AR department SOX compliant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, or related Credit/Collections experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making
- Managing high pressure situations
- Consistently meeting or exceeding metrics and goals
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $50-60K and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity