Customer Service Representative
This is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, customer-centric, and people person looking to grow with a company that is constantly expanding! You will be setting yourself apart and exposing yourself to more opportunity by offering high quality customer service support.
You Will Be:
- Processing orders
- Taking payment
- Communicating with different departments to satisfy customer needs.
- Reporting customer feedback to internal teams.
- Outbound calls for Customer feedback
- Answering customer questions through phone calls, livechat, and email support.
Working hours: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Weekends a must)
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Be able to process purchase orders and understand have basic understandings of helpdesk support platforms.
- Attention to detail
- Great data entry skills
- Education- No Degree Required
- Experience- Entry Level
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual is preferred, 100% fluent in English, and in Spanish (read, speak, write).
- 2+ year customer service experience preferred.
- Work Saturdays + Sundays, 9 am to 10 pm on a rotation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen and assessment test
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE