ALLEY BUYER 2NDSHIFT
DATE:October 7, 2021
SALARY CLASS:Hourly Non - Exempt
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Experience in swine production preferred.
- Experience in agriculture environment or as a farm hand.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- High School Ed or GED. Associate's degree in agricultural field preferred.
- Must be available for any and all shifts & overtime; looking for 2nd shift
- Bi-lingual helpful but not required.
- Receive and evaluate hogs as they arrive at the plant.
- Must accurately count, weigh and sort off-quality hogs.
- Supervise hourly union workforce in completion of duties.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Comply with relevant laws, rules, and procedures, including P & S and Humane Handling.
- Conduct all dealings with internal and external personnel with courtesy and in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers or on indeed.com. Come see Sergio in HR or email at [email protected] for help on how to apply.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: until filled