At Planterra Foods, we believe our planet is filled with delicious ideas. Leveraging the resources of our investor, JBS USA Food Company, we aspire to change the future of protein by giving people more flavorful, plant-based choices. Our goal is to delight people from vegans to flexitarians to meat-eaters by giving them more delicious plant-based protein choices, like our first brand OZO™.
We are seeking a Finance Analyst to provide analysis of plans and results, contribute to annual and monthly forecasting processes and complete other tasks critical to serving as a business partner to other departments.
- Partner with the FP&A Manager on monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Support with the development of forward-looking financial statement and models
- Support ad-hoc reporting requirements from the organization using ERP, BI and Financial Reporting tools
- Assist the sales and operations teams with budget vs actual variance analysis
- Build and report out weekly sales to commercial and executive team
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s commercial operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, MBA a plus
- 2-3 years of Finance or Accounting experience
- Experience in various areas of Finance (FP&A, Sales, Controllership etc)
- CPA or other financial accreditation a plus
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and attention to detail is a must
- Superior writing, communication, training and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities can change quickly; a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to partner cross-functionally through strong relationship building and influencing
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools (Business Objects, Qlik etc)
- Financial planning / management reporting system (BPC, Hyperion, etc)
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and holidays
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $70,000 - 80,000
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners if a conditional job offer is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.