INDUSTRIAL ATHLETIC TRAINER
LICENSED ATHLETIC TRAINER- (LAT)
REPORTS TO:Safety & Occupational Health Manager
HOURS:1st Shift – flexible as needed or required
- Perform ergonomic job analysis, including task analysis, risk factor identification and quantification, and body mechanics analysis. “EJMS”
- Develop and maintain Physical Demand Assessments for all production positions
- Implement/maintain exercise program for facility to include Work Hardening for New Hires
- Use innovation, creative solutions and employee empowerment to design and/or implement ergonomic interventions such as, job rotation, exercise programs, and training and education.
- Consult with the Industrial Engineer on crewing needs, and ways to help identify changes to make jobs easier to perform.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Industrial Athlete Program, and suggest improvements as necessary to the Training Manager.
- On a daily basis, monitor employees who are in conservative treatment or return to work to include the restricted work activity, and ergonomic interventions.
- Through investigation, aid in the determination of causality for alleged occupational illnesses.
- Aid the HR Manager and/or the Occupational Health Manager in assessing an employee’s ability to perform work tasks.
- Perform data analysis to measure direct and indirect cost of musculoskeletal disorders and trend identification.
- Oversee and manage the entire company Ergonomic Program. Tracking and implementing all ergonomic improvements and work-orders.
- Oversee and manage the Power Team and all activities.
- Develop and conduct all Ergonomic Training for the facility.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training
- NATABOC Certified
- Creative, forward thinker
- Complex problem resolution abilities
- Time management/ability to plan time efficiently
- Decision making skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Good work history and attendance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled