CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM / PART-TIME IT
JBS is seeking candidates for part-time Information Technology (IT) roles at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. The intent of these positions is to provide work experience to currently enrolled college students through our Corporate DBA, IT functional analyst and IT programming teams.
This year-round opportunity is ideal for candidates who excel in a busy, achievement-oriented environment and will likely lead to long-term placement with JBS after graduation.
Responsibilities will vary based on the role but may include:
- Troubleshoot & resolve technical issues
- Provide clear and accurate guidance to customer groups regarding how to successfully adopt and implement technological solutions into their environment
- Maintain documentation and training material for supported services
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Provide hands-on help to other IT groups
- Participation in process improvement discussions and meetings
- Preferred availability is 20 hours per week (must be within the hours of Monday-Friday 7am-5pm), year-round
- 1-2 years IT classwork or work experience
- Actively pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully work under strict deadlines