Position Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Greeley, CO JBS Carriers
Reports to: Controller
- Track and handle all processes for customer claims against the company, including claim negotiations with internal and external customers.
- Follow up to any issues regarding Over, Short, and/or Damaged (O/S/D) claims.
- Analyze and relay the Accounts Receivable aging information to management, with outlined improvement strategies.
- Perform credit analysis for new customers, along with periodic reviews of existing customers.
- Create and maintain the internal customer database.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of laws surrounding claims.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Advanced Microsoft Software and Excel skills.
- Reliable and dependable. Attentive to details.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP and TMW software systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $17 per hour
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.