At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Responsible for overall planning, directing, control and profitability of multiple plants and/or facilities. Has one or more subordinate Plant Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs production and/or processing at a facility with multiple plants.
- Responsible for associated facilities and live operations via oversight of those managers.
- Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines and human resources.
- Monitors production costs and product quality.
- Modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Prepares budget and makes recommendations to top management.
- Sets production and processing goals for plants.
Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Typically requires 10+ years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Experience in both processing and live operations strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience managing and motivating others for maximum performance.
Internal: Plant personnel, senior team and production employees. Frequent contact with Corporate HQ and Business Unit Head.
External: Community, vendors, customers
SUPERVISION OF PERSONNEL:
Directly supervise Plant Manager!