Pilgrim’s is searching for a Pricing Coordinator to join our team at the Greeley Corporate office.
- Ability to work on a proactive basis in a high-paced deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written required
- Maintain and proof various types of pricing formulations in SAP
- Troubleshoot system pricing issues
- Run and monitor daily pricing reports contributing to the accuracy of invoice prices
- Communicate and work with sales management to coordinate timely receipt of updated pricing documents
- Enforce pricing procedures when necessary to ensure a high degree of pricing integrity, accurate documentation and process consistency
- Work closely with sales force to resolve urgent order entry price conflicts
- Work closely with customer service representatives utilizing pricing workflow within SAP to resolve price discrepancies at the point of order entry. Resolution required within 24 hours
- Maintain and/or proof daily markets which are the critical component of poultry pricing company wide
- Verify and process deductions utilizing deduction workflow within SAP
- Position may require some local and out-of-state travel for meetings and special projects
- Responsibilities may be altered as the company and business changes.
- Overtime may be required at times
- Perform related tasks as requested
- Other duties assigned
- Previous experience in accounting is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented, excellent organizational skills and have ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, SAP or similar accounting software
- Able to solve analytical accounting problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to effectively communicate in both verbal and written form
- Confidentiality is a Must
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $19-21/hour and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible for a retention bonus;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity