include the following. Other duties may be assigned
1. Follows all work safety policies/guidelines
2. Processes product using tools and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrims product standards and procedures
3. Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
4. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
5. Processes product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
6. May be asked to rotate to positions that require data collecting and record keeping.
7. Hand pack product into boxes.
8. May be required to pack by piece count or weight
9. Make boxes; ensure correct boxes are being made
10. Assists with opening boxes and removing tape as necessary
11. Assists in hand taping boxes
12. Constant repetition of stacking boxes weighing 45-50 pounds on pallets
13. Ensure correct labels are being used and place them on boxes; notify lead or supervisor if supply is getting low.
14. Rotate with any other position within the department if necessary.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
• Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
• Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
• Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Minimum of 6 months’ work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a cold environment
• Excellent attendance required.
• To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION: Applications accepted until Monday, September 28, 2020
Please submit resume and application on-line at: Pilgrims.com