LOAD COORDINATOR 3RD SHIFT
- Make sure loads are billed in a timely manner (no late loads by billing)
- Making sure heavy weights are received in a timely manner-communicating with load coordinators, shag drivers, or supervisors to make sure weights are taken
- Make sure paperwork is given to transportation in a timely manner, no longer than 15-20 minutes per average load (special exceptions for larger loads such as large Jetro loads which take longer)
- Make sure Mesa loads are billed and given to transport in a timely manner
- If any issues, there needs to be communication from biller to load coordinator/supervisor
- Make sure paperwork information is correct
- Bill to, ship to information etc.
- Hand Billing
- Must be able to hand bill loads correctly if needed
- Assist in the training of new team members
- Customer requirements
- make sure all customer requirements are filled ,Correct temperatures ,Correct seals
- Halal, bilingual, photos, temp recorders etc.
- Knowledge and execution of export requirements (All export customers including Mexico)
- Label making, completing documents
- Filling export customer requirements
- Slaughter certificate, Mexico grinds information, etc.
Invoicing: Basic load coordinator responsibilities
- Make sure loads are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate with corp on shortages
- Communicate with Shipping Management on late loads
- Exports completed in a timely manner
“The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.”