DATE:June 22, 2020
POSITION:Maintenance Technician-2nd shift
SALARY CLASS:Non Exempt
- Work within processing plant as an electronic technician.
- Moderate programing skills needed.
- Maintain and service all scales within facility.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Must be knowledgeable in Windows O/S environments
- Maintain and repair auto Labelers and printers.
- Experience with PLC Logistics and Interface.
- Understanding and ability to use multi-meters.
- Maintain and repair in motion scales, sorters and conveyors, and must be able to work with close tolerances, paying special attention to details.
- Responsible for various general maintenance tasks.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED Required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good Technical Skills
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers
JBS is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Closing date: until filled