2ND SHIFT LEAD QA INSPECTOR
POSITION:2nd Shift Lead QA Tech
Knowledgeable in all production areas of the department, including product flow, Specs and quality.
- Supervise QA employees
- Monitor and ensure proper procedures, safety, and cleanliness of production of product
- Perform various quality control functions including but not limited to line inspection, audits.
- Inspect various product to assure compliance with Company specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, extreme temperatures and loud noises
- Experience working in Quality Assurance
- Computer Skills
- Production experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
- Good Math Skills
- Bilingual skills helpful
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Computer knowledge required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work 50+ hours
- Good attendance (3 or less points for internal) and safety records
- Dependable and enthusiastic
- Leadership skills
- Good people skills, ability to work well with others
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP