SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
A successful candidate must be able to take the initiative, easily understand the business dynamics, think big picture, have a passion for data, process improvement, and be proficient in business intelligence tools and software. The candidate must have an ability to translate data into answers, understand the uses and needs of information to be able to optimize the supply chain, production, sales and any other relevant task. In addition, the candidate must have very good project management skills, work well within a team dynamic, and know how to prioritize the deliverables.
- Map and manage our data sources
- Evaluate current data sources and find new ones if current sources aren’t providing the value
- Define and provide the right technology
- Objectively evaluate our entire supply chain map and identify improvement opportunities
- Forecast a variety of volumes related to production, shipping, long-term storage, etc
- Plan and manage timeline of deliverables
- Lead all supply chain projects as the team works to push innovation and new technology
- Provide assistance to multiple teams
- Develop dashboards and visualization tools
- Ensure all supply chain reporting ties back to the corresponding financial component of the PNL
- Find the optimal balance between pushing new technology and finding quick/clean solutions for a real-time business
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the market intel and Executive teams
- Working with VBA preferred
- Certified in Supply Chain Planning (CSCP) or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certifications are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Economics, Finance or related area, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, including a role which involved both business (data analysis) and IT experience
- Great Planner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with statistical modeling, advanced coding skills and Excel functionality
- A strong data background with an understanding of database structure
- Experience with relational database structure and design, SQL, SAP HANA
- Experience with BI Tools and general data management (e.g. SQL, SASS, R and Qlik)
- Proven ability to communicate results to a non-technical audience
- Good multitasking
- Ability to understand the decision making process.
- Understanding of reporting tools and concepts.
- Past experience in implementing supply chain optimization projects preferred
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $77,000-$105,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.