UTILITY DRIVER - CDL
We currently have an immediate opening for a Utility Driver in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Transportation team in regards to handling emergencies and container collection and exchanges. This position will report to the Logistics Manager.
• Class B license
• Maintain DOT physical
• Ability to be overnight (minimum of 2 nights)
• Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
• Must have a strong sense of direction
• Excellent customer service attitude and skills
• Must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Deliver, exchange, or remove containers
• Assist with customer spill cleanup
• Load and unload the truck
• Fill out appropriate documentation (Trip reports and customer orders)
• Assist in maintaining yard inventory
• Approach all encounters with employees and external customers in a friendly, service oriented manner
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
EOE / M / F / V / Disabled