PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR TRAINEE
DATE: December 8, 2018
POSITION: Production Supervisor Trainee
DEPARTMENT: Belly Complex
SALARY CLASS: Exempt
Closing Date: Until Filled
This is a 12 weeks management training period intended to provide rotational work experience in a challenging and collaborative environment. Supervisor Trainee will have 10 weeks of extensive training in all areas of the business and have the opportunity to tailor the program to experience various disciplines and areas of interest, while also exploring the foundations at the facility level. The program is focused on giving participants the skills they need to read complex situations, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness. The last two weeks of the program will work on a special project and present it to plant senior management by the end of the week 12
- Supervisor Trainee will be given challenging projects aimed at providing a meaningful result to the company in the form of increased profit or decreased cost through various means (reducing turnover, increasing yields, etc.)
- Must be able to work any shift during and/or after the end of the training program
- Supervisor Trainee will receive key learning objectives to complete during each week of the training
- At the end of the training program will be placed on an open job of help out on special projects like Yields Improvement, Decreasing Downtime, and Cover Vacations for fellow supervisors…etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak multiple languages beneficial.
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
If interested, apply online.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.