TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR - B SHIFT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees training – Onboarding and Orientation, Alchemy,
- Supervises the day-to-day administration of policies and practices at assigned location.
- Recommends program changes or enhancements to meet human resource requirements.
- Assist in People Pillar activities and ensures compliance
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- May represent company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Helps ensure HR Department is prepared for HR Audit
- May support and assist in collective bargaining negotiations and administer contract provisions at the location.
- Administer time keeping in Kronos for trainers and trainees
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; however, additional related work experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work additional hours/weekends as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time off: sick leave, vacation and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after the 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $45,255 - $58,800
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan; the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control ACT requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.