Position Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Greeley, CO
Reports to: Controller
- Submit for approval and code all invoices for various business units.
- Assist with Vendor inquiries.
- Maintain filing of invoices.
- Coordinate special assignments.
- Assist in preparing and entering journal entries for month-end.
- Assist in reconciliations for month-end.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Accounts Payable experience – SAP Preferred.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite products).
- Must maintain high level of accuracy.
- Must have good organizational skills.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $13.50/hr
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.