TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
- Liaison between Sales and Marketing to promote proper collaboration
- Responsible for driving communication between Sales and Marketing to identify and execute customer specific programs that support overall goals; Point-of-contact for Sales
- Work with Product Marketing and cross-functional teams to lead development of customer specific requirements including competitive position, product/ packaging specifications, target pricing, promotional and merchandising support
- Communicate project details to Sales including new product announcements, product or pricing changes and marketing programs/ promotions enabling Sales to manage accounts effectively
- Work with Sales and Marketing to present compelling brand, product and marketing program presentations to buyers (attend line review meetings as needed)
- Deliver trend insight by channel/customer through analysis of account financials, syndicated data, point-of-sale reporting, competitive landscape, etc.
- Continuously inform Product Marketing of customer-specific needs and trends including line review and planogram dates, competitive activity, account strategies, etc. (timeline management for account meetings)
- Track Trade Spending for specific accounts assigned
- Lead recurring key account project meetings with Product/Consumer Marketing to ensure necessary progress on major initiatives and proper communication updates for Sales
- Five (5)+ years of recent experience in a trade marketing or product marketing role
- College degree (BA or BS) in a relevant discipline with a preference for marketing
- Strong leadership skills and results orientation
- Proven creative marketing solutions and strategies
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE