TANNERY LIMEFLESH SUPERVISOR B-SHIFT
- Coordinate and supervise pre-operations. Examine and verify cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and area.
- Resolve problems and issues with safety, product quality and employee issues as they arise
- Communicate frequently with other production supervisors and managers including put not limited to all production peers
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the safety & quality of employees and product
- Evaluate performance of current employees
- Attend meetings associated with customer expectations and satisfaction as scheduled or called
- Coordinate the efforts of other departments to optimize the company performance by meeting the company’s guidelines and management expectations.
- Work in extreme temperatures (hot or cold) and able to lift 50 lbs.+
- Perform various other duties as needed.
- Monitoring and adherence of all quality specification of products
- Required to oversee daily Pre/Post-Operational duties and Quality checks that are performed by QA Technicians; this includes monitoring but not limited to Safety and Quality related items.
- Responsible for the motivation and managing of Employees as well as their safety
High School Graduate or GED equivalent (preferred but not required)
2 years of Management experience in an industry, manufacturing or production environment preferred
Bi-lingual preferred but not required
Knowledge of supervision
Must have good communication and interpersonal skill and maintain a good working relationship with management, plant employees, and any others as needed
Must have good decision making and planning skills
Ability to work 50+ hours per week and frequent Saturday work
Extended walking and standing in a hot/cold environment