RAW MATERIAL PROCUREMENT - VA TERRITORY AREA REP
We currently have an immediate opening for a Territory Rep operating in the Virginia Area. The ideal candidates will work closely with Raw Materials Management team to contribute to the Procurement group’s goals. The position reports to the Sr. Manager of Procurement.
• Previous sales support experience required
• Energetic and self-motivated individual who can provide evidence of successful inside sale record
• Should be expert in handling common computer software such as Power Point, Crystal Reports, MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel
• Impressive personality and ability to gain trust from clients to help identify key needs for services
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence who thrives on initiating and executing plans for gaining volume customers
• Ability to do presentations to clients using computer tools and demonstrate confidence in service solutions.
• Creative thinker and should possess ability to resolve critical problems
• Good organizational skills and management skills
• Should have ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business
• Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
• Qualify potential new customers and schedule meetings using provided leads from exhibitions, marketing campaigns, and websites.
• Utilize company resources to develop strategic plans to focus on gaining customers with high UCO volumes or rendering service needs
• Must be able to research potential accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest and close deals
• Act as the primary contact for large house accounts who have question about their accounts, our products, or pricing
• Compile daily and weekly lists of leads and participate in follow-up with sales team
• Manage sales appointments with major suppliers and potential customers
• Spearhead meetings with potential customers to present services that best suit the customers unique situation
• Promote sales strategies for continued growth in local market
• Assist and participate in marketing and advertising campaigns to promote MOPAC collection services
• Coordinate efforts with outside sales reps to focus on gaining market share
• Track all incoming leads and take appropriate sales actions depending on volume & location
• Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
EOE / M / F / V / DISABLED