FEED HAUL DRIVER
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold a class A CDL License
- Have at least 1-year verifiable driving experience.
- No felony convictions on his/her criminal history record for the past 10 years.
- No violent crime convictions, inclusive of misdemeanors, on his/her criminal history.
- No serious nature of accidents or DOT recordable accidents.
- Not have more than 3 occurrences on MVR in 36 months and not have a DUI/DWI conviction within 7 years.
- Not have a positive or adulterated controlled substance result, or a breath alcohol confirmation result of 0.00 or above.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to work in seasonal temperatures (year round temperatures)
• Must have good communication skills.
• Good hand and eye coordination required
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Women, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.