INVENTORY CONTROL PLANNER
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Pilgrim's is searching for a Inventory Planner.
- Processes all shipping and receiving transactions between our production plants and our external distribution network
- Maintains real time inventory accuracy and traceability between SAP and third party WMS systems
- Partners closely with other internal departments and external companies to ensure the timely and precise movement of our stock transfers and sales orders
- Invoices external warehouses for damage claims and cycle count adjustments
- Complete monthly inventory reconciliation reports
- Minimum of 2 years of inventory control or distribution planning experience preferred
- College Degree Preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite - Especially Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Positive communication skills and attitude are required
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $18.00-$22.00/hour
- Retention bonus eligible
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.