SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: JBS Imports is seeking an experienced sales professional to lead Sales and Business Development activities in the Foodservice channel. The position will focus on National Chains and Distributors in the USA market place for imported meat from JBS facilities worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this position is currently or has been in a Senior Sales position in a protein sales environment with a strong track record of building new business with national foodservice chains and center of the plate national distributors.
The candidate will have deep knowledge of the channel and established relationships to create opportunities for the business unit across our portfolio of protein offerings.
As a member of the Senior Team, the position will have direct influence of P&L performance and achievement of Business Unit KPIs, targets and goals.
- Identify scope and target new customers within the channel to build new business and programs.
- Provide solutions to link supply chain competencies to the needs of multiple entities within the foodservice channel.
- Collaborate with Business Unit category managers and the Marketing Team to tailor offerings to specific targeted customers.
- Utilize existing or employ as needed new resources (contractors, brokers, consultants) to achieve sales and new business goals.
- Work with administrative functions (accounting, logistics) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years’ experience in sales and business development within the foodservice channel.
- Strong knowledge of the foodservice channel in the USA market place, with a specific expertise in National Foodservice chains serving various segments, and National Distributors who service this channel.
- Strong meat knowledge and applications in a center of the plate setting.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Agriculture and or Marketing or suitable experience.
- Travel up to 50% as required to achieve sales goals.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity