Principle Responsibilities: List and describe (in order of importance) the specific tasks, assignments, level of discretionary authority and/or functions performed.
- Ensure compliance with employment law and company policy and procedure
- Direct recruitment activities at the Plant and coordinate recruitment activities
- Compile information and prepare reports for plant and corporate use
- Support facility and company goals and objectives
- Maintain affirmative action program, including reports, records and logs to conform to EEO and regulations and company requirements. Regularly communicate affirmative action activity to relevant management personnel. Ensure all AAP goals and initiatives are being pursued.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, temporary agencies, and advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings
- Facilitate the company’s management training and internship programs
- Other duties as assigned